Skellerup Holdings Ltd. SKLUY
The Company was listed on the NZ Stock Exchange on 19 June 2002. The Company takes its name from its business founder George Skellerup who started selling rubber goods back in 1910.
The Skellerup Group of companies develops, markets, and distributes technical polymer products for a variety of specialist industrial and agricultural applications.
Since listing the Company has acquired the following businesses:
- Sept 2003 - Stevens Filterite Limited - manufacturer of milk filters for distribution in Australasia.
- Dec 2003 - Deks Industries Pty Limited - marketer, manufacturer and distributor of polymer products for the building and construction industries in Australasia, North America and Europe.
- July 2005 - Thorndon Rubber Co Limited - based in Wellington, specialising in the re-covering of rubber rollers for the printing industry.
- July 2005 - Rubber Services Limited - an Auckland based manufacturer involved in custom rubber mixing, moulding, and large roller re-covering.
- Aug 2005 - Ambic Equipment Limited - UK based specialist plastics manufacturer and international marketer of livestock health management products including mastitis prevention equipment.
- Feb 2006 - Gulf Rubber Australia Pty Limited and Gulf Rubber NZ Limited - Sydney and Auckland based businesses involved in the design and manufacture of highly technical polymer products. Key markets for Gulf Rubber include automotive, appliance, medical, construction, mining, valve control and irrigation industries.
- May 2007 - Tumedei SpA - manufacturer and distributor of technical polymer products used in the automotive, medical, appliance and petrochemical industries.